- THE COMPLETE VEGAN RICH OMEGA 3 – Natures Well Omega 3 EPA DHA is a pure plant based formula tailored to the changing health needs of all the family, Optimised with select nutrients to support primary areas. We donate a minimum of 10% of our profits to help with water and health projects. These provide water wells and nutrition products to children and mothers internationally, allowing you to help without giving
- BALANCED DAILY NUTRIENTS – Whilst DHA is a structural component in human cells; EPA acts as the cell maintenance engineer, enhancing cell function as we age. The European Commission and the European Food Safety Authority have approved our Algae Oil.
- ESSENTIAL LEVELS OF OMEGA 3 – A minimum of 200mg of DHA supports cardiovascular health and is important for brain and visual health giving you the purest form of Omega 3 oil and all the benefits of fish oils without fish extract, no fishy after taste or fishy smell.
- 100% (HMC) HALAL CERTIFIED – 100% No Pork, Gelatin or Animal derived Ingredients, No Alcohol, Artificial colours, Flavours or Preservatives, No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Starch, Soya, Sugar, Porcine or Lactose, 100% Vegetarian. Free from Mercury, Heavy Metals, Cadmium, Lead and Arsenic – Toxins that have been found in fish oil capsules, Algae oil is free of these harmful contaminants
- RISK-FREE – All of our products have our 30-day return policy, which means you can experience your daily multivitamins completely risk-free 100%
COMPLETE OMEGA 3
Why use Omega 3 from algae instead of fish? Natures Well Omega 3 is originally created by microscopic algae in the sea. This algae is then eaten by krill, that are then eaten by fish. Our vegetarian product cuts out the middleman by going straight to the original source; the algae. Due to the heavily polluted oceans, fish oil has been found to contain harmful amounts of heavy metals such as mercury in recent in years. There are also concerns surrounding sustainability and overfishing. Algae is a highly sustainable and natural resource that can be grown in a controlled and safe environment.
How does this differ from Omega 3 from flaxseed oil? Many vegetarians and vegans are probably deficient in Omega 3 DHA due to the lack of fish in their diets. Flaxseed and other plant-based Omega 3 sources contain inferior Omega 3 ALA, which is not the same as Omega 3 DHA. Many studies have shown that Omega 3 DHA is vital for eye, brain and heart health.
Who should be supplementing with Omega 3 from algae? Algae is ideal for both vegetarians and vegans, but also anyone that is looking for a more sustainable and healthier form of Omega 3. Given recent government guidelines on reducing fish intake whilst pregnant due to mercury poisoning, our algae soft gels are also a great health product for pregnant women.
Not completely satisfied? We’ll make it right, no questions asked. All of our products have our 30-day return policy, which means you can experience your new omega 3 risk-free. Click the, Add to Cart, button now and start a healthier lifestyle.