How can you transform daily life routines into a dynamic way of living?
By meditating to declutter your mind and get into a brain/breath connection that will lead to many transcending benefits. Compelling scientific study has shown that by simply focusing on one thing at a time, anyone can get into a flow state. This is the most optimal state that a human being can operate in. Meditation at the most basic level increases this flow state.
Download this book and you are about to discover:
That it only takes TWO minutes of mindfulness to change your life in the most profound way. You will find out about an amazing life enhancing experience that different forms of meditations can do for you. Meditation does not have to just take place sitting down but can include a wide range of daily tasks that you can bring mindfulness to. It is extremely important to know exactly how your brain processes throughout meditation. In this book you will discover just that.
A sneak peek inside this book:
- History & science behind meditation
- Practical everyday routines as an act of meditation
- Different surfaces you can use to meditate
- 5 important brain waves during meditation
- Discover your true self in a busy world
- Nuggets of wisdom for busy professionals and entrepreneurs
- Using technology to leverage your meditation
- Different situations you can focus mindfulness on
- Overcoming your daily obstacles
- And much much more
Invest the time to nourish your mind and you will reap great rewards. Take action now to change your life in the most profound way.
Tags: meditation, meditation for beginners, mindfulness, breathing techniques, brain waves, stress relieve, anxiety, relaxation, daily task, meditation surfaces