- Deep sleep hypnosis cd sleep aid for improving sleeping patterns and overcoming insomnia
- Professionally Recorded Hypnosis CD – 44,100Hz, 16 bit
- Available in Both CD and MP3 formats
- General Hypnotherapy Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR)
- Gentle, therapeutic and natural hypnotherapy session
Our Deep Sleep Hypnosis CD is a proven sleep aid for insomnia helping you discover a restful night.
Sleep hypnosis products are proven to combat poor sleep patterns.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF INSOMNIA?
Good sleep is often a measure of your physical and mental health. If the following statements apply to you, then it is likely that you suffer from insomnia or a similar sleep problem;
•I have trouble falling and staying asleep
•I lay awake with my mind racing
•I wake up feeling exhausted
•I feel tired during the day and lack concentration
HOW CAN INSOMNIA AFFECT YOU?
Good sleep is necessary for maintaining health and wellbeing and even relatively minor sleep loss, can have adverse effects on your performance of physical or mental tasks. In addition poor sleep can have a weakening effect on your immune system, your memory functions and can wreak havoc on your weight.
Research indicates that insomnia can reduce the body’s ability to fight illnesses. In addition, impaired sleep can also increase stress related illnesses, such as heart disease, IBS and psychological disorders such as depression.
HOW CAN HYPNOTHERAPY HELP YOU?
We have an internal biological clock which regulates our sleep/waking cycles. This is called our Circadian rhythm and affects our sleeping and feeding patterns and when these are thrown out of sync, it can cause illness and even psychological problems.
The good news is that in many cases sleeping difficulties are directly related to poor habits and behaviours and hypnotherapy has an exceptionally good record at helping people overcome these obstacles quickly and easily.
OUR DEEP SLEEP HYPNOSIS CD HAS 2 TRACKS:
1. Introduction To Hypnosis (2:46) – explanation about hypnotherapy.
2. Deep Sleep Guided Self Hypnosis (36:21) – therapeutic guided self-hypnosis track to take you gently into deep sleep