- NO-NONSENSE! – Finally, a product that is perfect for chewing. Non-Toxic 100% medical grade silicone – Easily cleaned in hot water or steriliser. Dishwasher safe. Silicone is naturally odourless so no chemical smell.
- FANTASTIC FOR STRESS RELIEF, REDUCING ANXIETY AND CALMING – Classic button disc shape perfect for chewing and extra oral stimulation. Smooth polished finish that people enjoy to rub and makes an excellent fidget tool.
- SAFETY FIRST – Fitted with a breakaway clasp for comfort and security. Check pendant regularly for damage and disregard once wear and tear shows. Accepted in many schools. Message us for advice on selecting the right chew for you!
- A FRESH APPROACH – Cool and trendy design. Does not look like a disability aid and discreetly serves persons need to chew. Chewelry for children and adults available in a range of strengths. This tool is robust for strong chewers and suitable for special needs.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! – Use it for up to 30 days and if for any reason (or no reason at all) you are unhappy, let us know, and we will issue you a full refund.
Chewigem was born in the uk out of the need to provide a stylish, discreet alternative to those that have a need to chew. Whether it be a child, teenager, or adult with any type of additional needs, chewigem can be used as a wearable solution that soothes the natural need to chew. Our differing textures provide a tactile experience. All products are made of 100% high quality medical grade silicone. They are non-toxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free. When a child or adult with additional needs is better able to focus and self soothe, their confidence level increases while their anxiety level decreases. Chewigem products assist whilst remaining discreet. Not only is chewigem ideal for school and other social gatherings, but it is a much needed tool for those quiet times when kids and teenagers need to wind down and relax. One thing we have learnt over the years is no two chewers are the same as a result it is hard to accurately rate how durable they will be, as there is huge variance across the spectrum. If you find a particular style does not suit, it could be another one might. Some chewers respond to hard surfaces others like a bit of give. Some nibble, some suck, some chew repeatedly in one place, increasing the speed at which damage occurs. Each item has been designed to meet different chewing needs, by parents of autistic and special needs chewers as well as educators and occupational therapists, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch to help us select the right chew for you. Due to the intended use of the product, wear and tear are expected and products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Necklaces are not intended to be worn for children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation. Clasps and ties contain small parts and may be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. This is not a toy. Wash in hot soapy water or dishwasher.