- NO-NONSENSE! – Finally, a bracelet that is perfect for chewing. High quality, non-toxic 100% medical grade silicone. Naturally odourless so no chemical smell. Easily cleaned with hot water or steriliser. Dishwasher safe.
- FANTASTIC FOR STRESS RELIEF, REDUCING ANXIETY AND CALMING – Easily flip to red for ‘leave me be’ or green for ‘talk to me’. Great for extra sensory input and oral stimulation. Ideal for hand and cuff chewers – redirection to the band, helps to break habits.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! – Use it for up to 30 days and if for any reason (or no reason at all) you are unhappy, let us know, and we will issue you a full refund.
- A FRESH APPROACH – Cool and trendy design, small enough to conceal under a cardigan or jumper. Does not look like a disability aid and discreetly serves persons need to chew. Helps to calm and relax. This tool is suitable for special needs and downs syndrome.
- SUITABLE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN DEPENDANT ON SIZE – Internal diameter approximately 6.5cm. Message us for advice on selecting the right chew for you or child.
A chewable non toxic bangle that doubles as a communication aid. Simply show the side that represents how the person is feeling. Great for those who struggle to express their emotions, or for those who are non-verbal. The Red side says ‘Leave Me Be’ with a little angry Chewigem face and the Green side says ‘Talk to Me’ with a happy little Chewigem face. Acts as a chew, fidget and communication tool in one! Chewigem was born in the UK out of the need to provide a stylish, yet discreet alternative to those that have extra needs to chew. Whether it be a child, teenager, or adult with any type of additional needs, Chewigem can be used as a wearable solution that soothes the natural need to chew. All products are made of 100% high quality medical grade silicone. They are non-toxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Not only is Chewigem ideal for school and other social gatherings, but it is a much needed tool for those quiet times when kids and teenagers need to wind down and relax. One thing we have learnt over the years is no two chewers are the same as a result It is hard to accurately rate how durable they will be, due to the huge variance across the spectrum. There is a chance our products will not be suitable. If you find a particular style does not suit, it could be another one might. Some chewers respond to hard surfaces others like a bit of give. Some nibble, some suck, some chew repeatedly in one place, increasing the speed at which damage occurs. Each item has been designed to meet different chewing needs by parents of autistic and special needs chewers as well as educators and occupational therapists, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch to help us select the right chew for you. DUE TO THE INTENDED USE OF THE PRODUCT, WEAR AND TEAR ARE EXPECTED AND PRODUCTS SHOULD BE CHECKED ROUTINELY FOR DAMAGE AND USED WITH ADULT SUPERVISION. DISCARD AND REPLACE IMMEDIATELY ONCE DAMAGED. THIS IS NOT A TOY. WASH IN HOT SOAPY WATER OR DISHWASHER.